Kids grow fast. By age 17 a child has outgrown over 1,300 articles of clothing, and parents have spent upwards of $14K replacing clothes that are practically new. Through August 31, 2014, get 40% off for new customers on thredUp.com with coupon code isEVENTFUL or you can sell your gently used clothing and make some extra cash.
1) Top brands: Since our clothing comes directly from other families, we have all the brands that parents love. Prices start at $2.99 and are up to 80% off retail prices.
2) Quality first: Every item sold on thredUP has passed rigorous quality inspections and is in practically new condition.
3) New arrivals every minute: Unlike your local consignment store, thredUP has a national network of families sending in clothing. That means we list new great clothes every minute.
thredUP buys pre-owned clothing from families across the country, hand-selects the best items and resells them online for up to 80% off retail prices. Parents don’t even have to leave the house to buy or sell.
1) Order a bag: When your child outgrows clothes, order a free thredUP “Clean Out” bag online. Sends in your clothes anytime! Unlike eBay or Craigslist, you don’t have to wait for someone to buy it.
2) Fill the bag with consignment-quality kids clothing. thredUP has only buys and resells clothing in like-new condition, so make sure you review the standards page before sending in clothes.
3) Send in bags to thredUP for free using prepaid postage. We include USPS and UPS shipping labels so you can choose which is more convenient.
4) Earn cash: We pay you upfront for every item we think we can resell to other families on thredUP.com’s shop. You’ll earn 20-40% of each item’s estimated resale value
Any item with an initial listing price of $40 or less qualifies for an upfront payout. You can expect to earn between 10% to 40% of the anticipated selling price. Earnings are in your thredUP account as soon as your CleanOut bag is processed! Woo hoo! You may use your earnings immediately to shop on thredup.com, or after 14 days turn them into cash via Paypal!
OUR BACK-TO-SCHOOL REWARDS PROGRAM
Back2You is our internal BTS rewards program where moms will earn 10% back on every kids item purchased between now and Sept 15th (and you don’t even need to do anything to sign up/join the program!). On 9/15 we will calculate the earned amount and issue a credit to the customers account, which can then be used by mom to purchase something for herself from our women’s category.
Just Like a Consignment Shop – But All Online!
ThredUp is our new favorite online shop to buy and sell practically new children’s clothing. Save up to 80% on your favorite brands, and turn outgrown clothes into cash (all from home).