Kids Bowl Free Summer Program 2015
Looking for frugal family events this summer to keep the kids busy and active, make sure to signup to participate in the Kids Bowl Free Summer Program for 2015. There are some great benefits for kids’ bowling including weight loss and getting social. It’s a great way to get the kids away from technology and having fun with real life face to face socialization.
Your kids can play 2 Free Games of Bowling every day via Kids Bowl Free (kidsbowlfree.com). This is a deal to organize with other parents, so that kids can meet up with their school friends during the summer. Kids Bowl Free offers kids to bowl 2 games free all summer everyday. There is also an option to purchase a family pass so parents, grandparents and babysitters can participate.
How the program works….
- All of the participating bowling centers are listed at Kids Bowl Free
- Select a bowling center near you.
- Register directly on the bowling center page (The registration is valid only at the bowling center where you register and cannot be used at any other bowling center unless otherwise noted.)
- Once you register, you will have the opportunity to purchase the family pass. The Family Pass was created to allow for adult family members to enjoy bowling throughout the summer as well. The Family Pass starts from $24.95 and includes 2 GAMES PER PERSON PER DAY. The Family Pass covers up to 4 adult family members. You may have 1, 2, 3, or 4 adults on the family pass.
- There are a bunch of locations throughout PA that participate, in the Scranton area those locations areValley Bowling in Carbondale. South Side Bowl and Idle Hour Bowling in Scranton.