Who is looking to save money this Halloween? Well, we’re happy to announce an NEPA Costume Swap hosted by Eventful Moms and sponsored by YMCA and The Shoppes at Montage. This NEPA Costume Swap was previously hosted by Coldwell Banker NEPA and was a huge success.
Who are your hosts?
Eventful Moms, a new lifestyle website focusing on frugal living, recipes, connecting moms, and of course family friendly events in NEPA, have partnered with Green Halloween to celebrate National Costume Swap Day on October 13, 2012 at The Shoppes at Montage. On this day, communities all over the country will be hosting costume swap events, often with no entry fee other than bringing one costume to add to the selection.
Come get into the Halloween spirit, enjoy refreshments, samples, and shop! Go green and swap your gently used costumes, accessories and props. At the event enjoy…
- FREE face painting and balloon creations by Cosmo & Connie
- FREE scoop of Italian Ice from Tara Jenkins Ices
- FREE Pretzel Dogs from Kunzler
- FREE slice of Domino’s Pizza from 10:30am – 1pm
- FREE beverages provided by Great Spring Water and Cross Country Cafe
- FREE kid’s meal coupon from Kidfresh and DocMagrogan’s
- FREE $10 off coupon to GreenCupboards.com
- Special Offer from Orthodontic Specialists for $250 off treatment
- Fun crafts for the kids
- Connect with local area businesses (Scentsy, Initials Inc., Barefoot Books, and more!)
- Basket Raffle with proceeds going to Dress for Success
To participate here’s what to do…
- Simply visit your local YMCA (Pittston, Wilkes Barre, Carbondale, and Dunmore) through October 12, 2012, at noon, to drop off a gently used Halloween Costume (can be kids, adults or pet).
- You’ll receive an Eventful Moms Token good for another gently used Halloween Costume on October 13, 2012. Have multiple costumes? You’ll receive a token for each costume you swap.
- Then just stop by The Shoppes at Montage, in the old Famous Footwear store, on October 13, 2012 between 10am and 3pm to select a costume of your choice.
Join the event on facebookto keep up with the latest details 🙂
For more information, to be a vendor at this event, or to donate a gift certificate or basket for raffle please contact us.
Thanks so much to our wonderful sponsors…